If money is removed from religion, will you still worship God ?
Ponder Over These Things.
1. When you hear in the name of Jesus in Nigeria, what they are actually saying is, in the name of money. And when you hear in the name of Muhammed, what they actually mean is in the name of money. Since people cannot see God, but they can see money. But God created man, and gave man power to create money, so man created money, who is higher ? Many claimed men and women of God had failed because of these.
2. If one gets money through dubious means, he/she will be rewarded with titles raging from political offices, chiefs, king or being worshipped. This created the beginning of spending network airtime as money, and debt continues to rise.
3. Some leaders, including kings and men of God had failed in Nigeria because of test of money. This include former presidents of Nigeria. In the reign of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo as president of Nigeria, and king Sikiru Kayode Adetona, king of Ijebu land, The G8 summit(Isaiah 8 : 1-8 Maher Shalal Hash Baz). God raised trusted people to visit Nigeria, these include true man of God Reinhard Bonnke, some investors and 3 wise men. They delivered and left. Several payment instruments were delivered to me, and a package named PFA (Professional Financial Associates) was delivered to my late mother, but the government orchestrated thieves to come and steal them, after they had killed my mother. Then comes Chief Dr. Mrs. Okonjo Eweala, my mother look alike (former Nigeria minister of finance, deputy chairperson, NNET Nigeria National Economic Team, now Director WTO - World Trade Organization). Please help ask Chief Mike Adenuga, and his league of army, what happened to the funds made available to the NNET Nigeria National Economic Team.
4. Help ask Polaris bank which acquired Assurance bank, what happened to my CBN issued Financial Warrant which i deposited into an account with Assurance bank before the so called acquisition ?........Why did Mr. Odutola (a.k.a Oyes) and Alh. Fatai Alawiye used my registered business name to open a petrol station, after i had declared my license stolen ? How did CBN allow a co-operative bank to acquire a commercial bank ?
5. Help ask former Area Commander, Ijebu ode Police Command, A.C Salau, the admin officer Akinola, and Barr. Oduwole why they refused to prosecute some of the identified criminals just the way they are so swift in prosecuting some other suspects ?
6 .What country can presently compete with Nigeria when it comes to fraud and kidnapping ?
7. Doing business in a corrupt society. A society where some kings were kidnapped because they have been involved in fraud, kidnap, rape, assassination and human rituals. Where police was handcuffed by criminals because of bribe. This is one of the reasons, some cases cannot be handled in Nigeria. If Hushpuppi was not prosecuted by the FBI, he would have been made a king in Nigeria.
8. Findings have shown that telling lies have become tradition in some parts of Nigeria. That is why you find people who don't have any business in broadcasting will do so, just as we have in some local radio stations. You find out that, some hardly find time to think to evaluate any information they broadcast, since side bribery is involved. Broadcasting profession is not meant for sycophant or secret society, or .......................
9.Does individual vote really count in Nigeria ? When the ones you voted for, forget about you, and the ones you did not vote for, hijacked your intellectual assets, investments and abuse you.
Truly, Nigeria is not ready for any positive change. Now that there is recycling into power, the same looters and bad influence, repackaged. Expect no reasonable change, apart from more loans, more debts, no direction and more corruption.
Check the score cards..
Some local presenters (most especially Yoruba presenters) are not different from fraudsters and agents of confusion, and yet you hear them condeming fraud and crime. Who are they deceiving ?
Even, a Yoruba Nollywood actress Ayo Mogaji is now claiming to be wiser than God, and that God is not wise in His decision on the anointing. Placing one strange tradition, that is not recognize by the rest of the world, above God.
Check the Ibadan and Ijebu ode fraud syndicate.
10 . Looking at past performance score card and current impact on economy and people, Chief Mrs Okonjo Eweala is not supposed to still be in WTO. She participated in the Wall Street investments platform but what came out of it. She is also a member of the team that messed up Nigeria economy. They prefer to pay hackers and dishonest people to help them usurp peoples work in order to justify the money they collect...